Steel which is an alloy of iron and carbon is a highly functional material which is used in a number of infrastructural and construction applications. Steel Alloys are made by adding metals such as chromium, titanium, boron, nickel, niobium, and vanadium. These metals add specific characteristics to Steel making it even more functional.
Stainless Steel is the most preferred alloy for producing industrial products because of characteristics like – corrosion and resistance to oxidation. Products made from Stainless Steel, for instance, the Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are extensively used for domestic and industrial purposes for carrying fluids, gases, sewage water, and slurries, particularly where high pressure, high temperature, and corrosive elements are present. This material has been very useful and effective in many industries, and if it wasn’t for stainless steel, we definitely would have experienced a shortcoming in critical industrial processes.
The Pipes fabricated from Stainless Steel are resistant to rust due to which there is no rupture of Pipes and no leakage problems. Moreover, Stainless Steel is malleable in nature, therefore, Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are easier to fabricate.
Below are a few points that elaborate the usefulness of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings in various industries:
- The tensile strength of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings is more than the tensile strength of other types of Pipe Fittings made from materials such as plastic and copper. They are specially designed for installation in extreme working conditions of refractory kilns and other types of factories.
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are widely used in sanitary and water supply Pipe Systems due to their corrosion resistance quality and capability to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are more durable than copper and plastic Pipe Fittings. They last longer as compared to plastic or copper Pipe Fittings and require less maintenance. The durability of Stainless Steel Pipes makes them suitable for various industrial applications.
- Stainless Steel is widely used in high-temperature applications because of its ability to bear extreme temperatures without expanding. Hence Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings can efficiently work even in extreme temperatures of various manufacturing factories.
- Stainless Steel is highly resistant to corrosion which means that the Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are apt for application related to sewage systems and water supply. Plastic and Copper Pipe Fittings are more prone to leakage in comparison to Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings.
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are widely used for water conduit systems of residential and commercial spaces because they retain the cleanliness and clarity of the running water.
Apart from these uses and other qualities, stainless steel tubes and seamless pipes are employed in domestic sector in the form of utensils and pipelines, and in the industrial sectors for transporting materials like petroleum, water, oil, and other fluids or gases. Seamless tubing is a type of category that is often implemented in a car exhaust systems.
For varied industrial applications, Stainless Steel Fittings Suppliers come in different types, standards, sizes and other technical specifications. Users must consider their requirements first and then only they should Buy Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings in required specifications.